go to tonight AND a birthday party so
I haven't been around. And yes I couldve just gone to bed but since
this is the last day of the challenge I figure I should do it up right.
So here's my pitcha, I tried to get my fabulous skirt today, you'd see
more of it if I had longer arms.
And three good things:
1. I have to say, as silly as this sounds, getting the skirt i am
wearing today. I love it.
2. Posting on an almost daily basis, which I think was the whole point
of this challenge. Good job challenge, you did your duty and got me
out of my blog funk.
3. I've gotten a lot more crafty than I had been. I've made some fun
things and have more in mind. And I sewed! Conquered my fear and
finally took out the machine! Yay!
Hope you enjoyed this challenge as much as I did not. Ha. Now let's
just get back to regular blogs, yea?

No comments:
Post a Comment