Tuesday, November 02, 2010

30 Day Challenge

Hello Friends,

I came across this blog just now, and saw that this lady had a 30 day blog challenge. As some of you may know, sometimes my mind speaks to me, and sometimes it doesn't. I seem to be going through a quiet mind time, and haven't found much to blog about lately. But in an effort to write more, and keep up the writing, I feel like her 30 day challenge should be really doable. Plus, she did all the hard work for me already! She came up with something to write about each day, for 30 days. Actually, seems like it should be a fun challenge. Um, does anyone want to join me? I kind of hope you don't, so I can back out at any minute without feeling like I'm letting you down, but, it's also like running, where you know its good for you and helpful to do it with a partner. If you're interested in joining me, HOLLA. Of course, not starting today. As with most things, I like to ponder and think and overanalyze and possibly talk myself out of it before I begin. Ha.

So here is her list, which I shall use as my list, one topic for every day:

- 15 facts about you.
- A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
- Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
- 20 of my favourite things
- A photo of yourself two years ago.
- A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
- A song to match your mood, and why.
- A recipe
- A photo of the item you last purchased.
- A photo and description of what's in your makeup bag?
- A photograph of the town you live in.
- A TV show you're currently addicted to.
- Something you don't leave the house without.
- A photo of something that makes you happy.
- Something you crave a lot.
- What's in your purse?
- A photo of something that means a lot to you.
- A photo of somewhere you've been to.
- A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
- Your worst habit
- 5 of your biggest pet peeves
- Your celebrity crush.
- Something you could never get tired of doing.
- Your favourite book
- A photo that makes you happy
- A photo that makes you angry/sad
- Your dream house
- An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc) that means something to you.
- A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
- A photograph of youself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

Oh dear...a lot of these are photos. I don't know if I'll be posting photos or not, I guess we'll see.

I feel sick right now. I had some cioppino (which I love) from Trader Joes, and I think all that seafood is making me nauseous. I don't even like the seafood in it so much as I enjoy the soup part, which is just your typical tomato soup. Ugh. I feel really gross.

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I'm in. We're doing this and you've gotta be a good example because you know I'm good at quiting things when it gets too hard.

Oh, and you HAVE to do the photos. Its only fair.

SW said...

Whoa whoa whoa lady.

Cough. Cough.

Silence.

Stare.

WHOA THERE.

My blog hasn't even been cold for 20 minutes! It's a bit too soon to be "in" don't you think? Sheesh. I need to think this over. Give me some time to contemplate. I need some space. And breathing room. I can't breathe....no air........ gasp....choke.......