Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 24: My favourite book

Favorites are always hard. There's always so many when it comes to books, movies, music. I feel lucky to have read so many good ones. Siddartha, An Equal Music, About a Boy, Enders Game, are some favorites. And then the authors of those books are favorites too. Siddartha and Enders Game for their spirituality. About a boy for its charm (and the fact that I also hum out loud sometimes when I get nervous). An equal music for it's beauty in writing. The End.

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Wow! I have yet to read any of those. I find it funny that you suggested I read Life of Pi and didn't put that on your list and then you put all these other favorites that you did not suggest for me to read? What's that all about? You holding out on me?

SW said...

I thought about putting Life of Pi in there, but I haven't read it twice yet. These other books I have...so. I'd suggest you read them all!