11 hours ago
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Day 19: A picture of me last year and now and how have you changed since then?
I know, I know. I failed to post this yesterday. And I'm going to double fail because I don't have a pic of me last year and this year, and I can't think of how I've changed, because I don't think anything has changed, which is depressing, so I'm going to skip this post for now and maybe come back to it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Here I am at 7.30 on a Friday night in the office working on a paper for school, and I was all excited for the Day 19 post. What a let-down. Just kidding. No big changes in my life in the last year either, I don't think.
Yeah, don't think I noticed that you missed a day. I was bummed out. Now you post it and its a non-post?!
Post a Comment