Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 14: Photo of something that makes me happy

This was to be posted yesterday, but I couldn't get to it due to unforeseen circumstances, so here it is now.




I'm trying to cut back, not that I drink a lot of coffee to begin with, but I don't like how much I think about coffee. I guess you can call it addiction. I have self control, I can go for days without it. But I sure do think about it a lot.

But it's just that it's so nice and warm. And it conjures up nice feelings of a cool fall afternoon with a light scarf at a coffee shop, sipping on something warm and creamy while reading a good book. And also makes me think of diners in the 50s and 60s when coffee was 10cents. And diners lead me to food. Coffee -> Diners -> Food, thus coffee=food. See where this is going? It's just very comforting, like a blanket, I guess.

No comments: