I don't know, I tend to love things in the beginning and get tired of them later on. Like a toy or new clothes.
I like to check out S's 30 day challenge when I'm stuck on mine, just to get some ideas, but her life is so different than mine. She picked snuggling with her girls, and I just don't have any little ones to snuggle with.
Thing is, I get tired of a lot of things, which is why I like to keep things busy, rotate them, try new things. I eventually get tired of anything. Even eating. I would get tired of people too, which is why I enjoy my alone time. I get tired of myself even.
Maybe I'm looking too much into this, and thinking in the extreme. Or maybe there just isn't anything I wouldn't get tired of doing.
Because never is a long time.
11 hours ago
1 comment:
I know you might not believe it, but I too thought of a LOT of things that I enjoy, even love, that I would get tired of doing after a while. I feel ya.
Post a Comment