It went from cold to freezing cold. I've been freezing cold for the past few days. It's not helping my back since whenever I get cold I tense up my whole body.
Today I talked to an insurance agent in the morning, researched auto mechanics and a new doctor. The doctor a friend had recommended didn't have appointments until january and february! So I made an appointment with another doctor for wednesday. Then I left work early to go to the auto mechanic, where a very nice Gary was extremely helpful and nice about what I had to do an talked to me about renting cars. Overall it was a productive day.
And as I left the mechanic's, I was feeling quite good about myself, and I realized, as much of a bummer as this whole situation is, I feel like this is part of my growing process. They say you're not a TRUE Angelino until you get into an accident. Not only am I an angelino now, I'm also a more experienced individual. Next time this happens to someone, maybe I can help them through it.
Go me, rockstar.
1 day ago
1 comment:
Way to see the positive, SH! You do rock!
Post a Comment